Sales / Business Development / Account Executive
API Fortress is looking for a motivated new team member. The role is unique in that it is equal parts business development, sales, and account executive. Work with potential partners to find new revenue streams. Research, prospect, and generate demand at target companies. Chase down those targets, setup demos, and help close deals. Be a critical part of message development, deal closing, and moving the company forward.
We are a small team. Everyone is expected to do their job and be constantly thinking of what else we can do to improve the bottomline. We can not teach someone to take pride in their work, so that is what we are looking for. Have pride and be willing to work. This position promises rapid promotion with success. Want to run a team? Help us create one.
- Positive attitude and proactive work ethic.
- Generate and foster leads through cold calling, email marketing, and research.
- Identify and prospect key decision makers within new prospective customers.
- Schedule calls with new prospective customers to qualify opportunities.
- Keep all sales tools updated with the latest information and data.
- Create a strong and sustainable pipeline.
- Be knowledgeable of API Fortress and the API industry in general.
- Devise and help negotiate new revenue opportunities through partnerships.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Successful track record of sales or lead gen experience into SMB and large enterprises.
- Understanding and passion for business development and sales.
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- An ability to work productively with limited supervision.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- BA or BS degree required.
About API Fortress
API Fortress handles testing and monitoring for all your APIs. Get notified the moment flaws or vulnerabilities are found, and then the platform facilitates the process of taking corrective action. All without writing any code.
Everyone company has APIs, and therefore every company needs API Fortress.
Fill out the form below and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. No reason to waste time with a CV, right?