Welcome to your API Fortress trial!
You should have received an email with your login credentials from the platform. If you haven’t please email API Fortress.
The links below are resources that will easily get you started with standing up your APIs. If additional resources are required please do not hesitate to reach out. Our lines of communications are always open to support you throughout this process.
Keys to a Successful Evaluation
- Try the HTTP Console (works like Postman)
- Save an API call in the Console (example call)
- Create a test using Magic
- Create a New Project and then Test
- Click on Compose
- Open the HTTP Client
- Load your saved API call
- Click the button named Magic
- Bask in the glory of a test generated entirely for you
- Publish the test
- Schedule the test to run every 5mins
- Look at the Example project and check out some more advanced tests
- Create a test using the IF component (eg: status code, positive and negative testing)
- Setup notifications (email, Slack, HipChat, etc)
- Generate a Status Page and share with peers
- Check out the Dashboard and API Quality pages
- Run tests and retrieve data using the API.
(Check out the API and Webhooks docs as well)
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with the evaluation process.