Senior Graphic Designer, Digital/Marketing
API Fortress is looking to hire a senior graphic designer full time for our NYC offices. You will be the gatekeeper of the look and feel of all externally facing properties – website, tear sheets, marketing campaigns, ads, ebooks, newsletters, etc… You will be working across departments to solidify the brand and messaging.
We have disrupted a stagnant industry, and are looking for people motivated by that as well. We’re growing, not jerks, and professional. Describing this work in bullet form seems silly but let’s try.
- Creating a brand style guide
- Control visual output for web design, branding, production, and print
- Improve look and feel of email campaigns newsletters
- Develop online ad creatives
- Help us make Hubspot look less horrible
- Help build marketing collateral such as eBooks, infographics, blog post imagery, etc…
- Super cool sweaters, banners, and stickers for conferences
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Not a jerk
- Delivers on time
- The entire Adobe suite
- CSS Powers
About API Fortress
API Fortress is an API testing suite as a platform. A versatile platform for any company that relies on APIs. Create and automate functional tests, virtualize APIs, and perform load tests. Save time with automated test generation, collaborate with an intuitive interface, and validate deployments to catch problems before your customers or partners. To learn more about why companies are switching to API Fortress visit http://apifortress.com.
Fill out the form below and include a link to your LinkedIn and online portfolio. Let’s not waste time with a CV. Who reads those?