You should have received an email with your login credentials from the platform. If you haven’t, please email us at email@example.com.
- Create a test using Magic Test Generation (Video)
Examples to try: API Call & Swagger URL.
- Create a New Project
- Create a New Test
- Click on the “Compose” button
- Open the HTTP Client
- Type in the URL of the API route you wish to test, or load a saved API call
- Click the “Generate Test” button and follow the prompts to generate a test
- Run the Test
- Review the Test Report (Example Report)
- Publish the Test
- Schedule the Test to run every 5 minutes
- Try the HTTP Console (works similarly to Postman)
- Save an API call in the HTTP Console (Example Call)
- Look at the Example project and review other tests, such as Retail: Integration – Products
- Add additional users to the platform
- Use your own API! (oAuth doc and token based oAuth video in case it applies)
- After allowing your tests to run for a short while, view the Dashboard and API Quality pages
- Generate a Status Page and share with peers
- Use the IF component (Conditional Testing)
- Try the Vault (video)
- Create an Integration test (Tip: Use the Vault!)
- Set up Performance Alert Notifications (Latency and Fetch)
- Set up Notifications Using:
- Run tests as part of your CI/CD pipeline!
- Retrieve data using the API.
(Check out the API and Webhooks documentation)
- Video about creating an integration test with oAuth, refresh tokens and the vault
- Video about using JDBC as a data source
- Write Tests Using Code
- Quick Start Guide – Create a Test
- Creating a Multistep Test (Integration Testing)
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with the evaluation process.