Here is a quick guide to setting up and using the PagerDuty connector.
Note: this connector does not come pre-loaded out of the box, and will need to be loaded separately. To learn how to load the connector into your API Fortress instance click here.
- Go to settings page
- Click on “Alert Groups”
- Create a new group or add a connector to an existing alert group
- Add a new connector
- Choose the PagerDuty connector
- Configure the connector
- routing_key is the integration key generate for a service in PagerDuty. The routing_key can be generated here
- severity is the level the alert should be sent as. (critical, error, warning, and info)
- dedup_key is a key that will allow to you match a triggered alert with a response for that alert
- event_action is the action you would like the alert to take. (trigger, acknowledge, and resolve)
- Go into project settings for a project you would like PagerDuty alerts set up for
- Add the alert group that contains your PagerDuty connector to this project