API Fortress + PagerDuty Integration Benefits:
- Notify on-call responders based on failures in your API Fortress tests.
- Send critical information on the failure as well as a link to the test report from the failed test.
- Create high and low urgency incidents based on the severity of the failure via dynamic tags in the test.
Note: this connector does not come pre-loaded out of the box, and will need to be loaded separately. To learn how to load the connector into your API Fortress instance click here.
This connector is built and supported by API Fortress. If you need any help with this connector please reach out to API Fortress support at email@example.com.
- Go to settings page
- Click on “Alert Groups”
- Create a new group or add a connector to an existing alert group
- Add a new connector
- Choose the PagerDuty connector
- Configure the connector
- routing_key is the integration key generated for a service in PagerDuty. The routing_key can be generated as such:
- severity is the level the alert should be sent as. (critical, error, warning, and info)
- dedup_key is a key that will allow to you match a triggered alert with a response for that alert
- event_action is the action you would like the alert to take. (trigger, acknowledge, and resolve)
- Go into project settings for a project you would like PagerDuty alerts set up for
- Add the alert group that contains your PagerDuty connector to this project
Watch a quick video tutorial of the integration below: