To disable the SSL validation in the downloader do the following steps:
We will assume you’re using a docker-compose based deployment, if you are not please reach out to support.
– First access the machine that runs the downloader service (likely the one that runs the rest of API Fortress as well)
– Then navigate to the “downloader/” directory
– Stop the downloader by issuing:
sudo docker-compose stop
– Next edit the “docker-compose.yml” file
– In the “environment” section, add the following entry (mind the annoying YAML format):
– Save and exit the file
– Now restart the downloader by issuing:
sudo docker-compose up -d
This downloader will now ignore invalid and not matching certificates.