Below is a quick guide to setting up and using the xMatters connector.
Note: this connector does not come pre-loaded out of the box, and will need to be loaded separately. To learn how to load the connector into your API Fortress instance click here.
- Go to settings page
- Click on “Alert Groups”
- Create a new group or add a connector to an existing alert group
- Add a new connector
- Choose the xMatters connector
- Configure the connector
1. trigger_url is the url found in your “inbound integration” settings for your workflow:
2. recipients are the users or groups you would like alert in your xMatters instance. (ex: userid1,userid2 or groupid)
- Go into project settings for a project you would like PagerDuty alerts set up for
- Add the alert group that contains your xMatters connector to this project