Below is a quick guide to setting up and using the xMatters connector.
Note: this connector does not come pre-loaded out of the box, and will need to be loaded separately. To learn how to load the connector into your API Fortress instance click here.
- Go to settings page
- Click on “Alert Groups”
- Create a new group or add a connector to an existing alert group
- Add a new connector
- Choose the xMatters connector
- Configure the connector
1. trigger_url is the url found in your “inbound integration” settings for your workflow:
2. recipients are the users or groups you would like alert in your xMatters instance. (ex: userid1,userid2 or groupid)
3. The base URL for your API Fortress instance should be in the constant “API Fortress Base URL” this will be used to build the url for your test report link.
- Go into project settings for a project you would like xMatters alerts set up for
- Add the alert group that contains your xMatters connector to this project