**To learn how to import a connector click here**
Here is a quick guide to setting up a DataDog integration.
- First, we need to generate a new API key in DataDog.
- Log in to your DataDog account.
- Mouse-over Integrations and then click API
- Create a new API key at the top of the view (Note: You must have Admin DataDog account access.)
- In API Fortress go to company settings (top right gear icon)
- Click on Alert Groups
- Create a new Alert Group (if necessary)
- Add recipients to the Alert Group (if necessary)
- Click on the Connectors icon
- Choose one of the DataDog connectors from the dropdown
- Add your DataDog API Key created previously and the DataDog host you wish the connector to pass data to.