Here’s a quick primer on API Fortress Test Reports:
- Session Details – Metadata about the execution of the test; Timestamp, downloader, type of execution
- General Details – Test name, test status, company, project
- A Request Component – Click “See More” to reveal the Request Details pane
- An Assertion – A gray dot indicates a pass, a red dot indicates a fail, and a yellow dot indicates a warning.
- Request Details – REST method, URL, Request Headers
- Response Details – Response Headers, Status Code
- Response Body – The response payload itself