You're viewing legacy documentation for API Fortress (deployed via an on-premises container).
To view documentation for the new SaaS version of API Fortress — now known as Sauce Labs API Testing and Monitoring (with Sauce Connect tunnels) — see
API Testing on the Sauce Labs Cloud
We now have an integration built out with Curiosity Software’s Test Modeller. This integration allows you to power your API Fortress tests with modeled data that was generated in TDM.
Below are the steps to integrate TDM with APIF:
- Create an API Fortress test that will be used with TDM data.
- Generate Webhook for project that will use TDM data:
- Test Modeller:
1. Go to Profile -> Connectors
2. Click “Add Connection”
3. Set up the API Fortress connector in Test Modeller
1. Connector Type: choose API Fortress
2. Profile Name: Give the profile a name (recommendation: this should match the API Fortress project name for organizational purposes)
3. Url: This is your API Fortress domain up to the “/app” part (example: https://mastiff.apifortress.com/app/)
4. Username: This is your API Fortress login username
5. Password: This is your API Fortress login password
6. Project Hook: This is the API Fortress hook that we created earlier in API Fortress. (use the string at the end of the url, for example https://mastiff.apifortress.com/app/api/rest/v3/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Save the connector
5. Now that the connector has been configured, go to the “Submit Job” tab
6. Find the API Fortress job and execute it
Now you have your integration between TDM and API Fortress complete, create some models and run tests with multiple input sets easily!
To watch a video on this process including how to create model and push data to APIF and run the test click here.